Monday, January 14, 2013

"It's a Dangerous Business...

...Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien)

Hi.

I'm Spencer.

I want to see the world. I want to see everything. I want to meet the people, learn their stories, watch how they live. I want to flirt with the culture and take the food out back and show it what love really is.

And Wanderlust is where I'll tell you all about it. My travels. My plans. My dream. My adventures. My goals. And also show you a ridiculous amount of adorable photos of Rosie, my pug.

Welcome to Wanderlust. Stay a while. Share your stories. And never be afraid to go somewhere or try something new.

-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment